All is Within
Book your next visit
At Seek Yoga Studio in Laramie, Wyoming, we believe that all you need is already within you. Yoga is the all encompassing mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical practice that guides us back to our true selves.
Looking for a special event? Find it here
Looking for a list of special events? You can view and book all upcoming events by clicking the event list button.
Our teachers are the heart and soul of Seek Yoga Studio. They love teaching and sharing this practice that has positively impacted their lives.
YOGA FOR READERS
Time: 3-4:30 P.M.
Date: Sunday, December 4TH
Hosted By: Sydney Humphrey, RYT 200
- Join Sydney Humphrey, RYT 200 and avid reader for an afternoon of yoga, community, and a book exchange. This all-levels workshop will start with a book exchange, and transition into a slow flow yoga practice designed just for readers: including lots of chest/heart opening, neck and upper back stretches, and all-around goodness. Then, we will settle into some yin/restorative postures that are perfect for some reading time to dive into your new book.
- Be sure to bring a fiction book that you love and are excited to gift to someone. Of course, if you don't have a book that you are ready to pass along, but still want to join: come anyways! Extra books will be available as needed.
- Investment of $24 includes yoga practice and a new (to you) book. Please come 15 minutes prior to the workshop to ensure time to settle in and facilitate the book exchange before we start our yoga practice. Attendees are welcome to stay after class for tea and community.
Time: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday, December 10th
Hosted By: Yoga teacher and Chiropractor, Dr. Rachel Kapustka
A dynamic workshop to optimize spinal health and mobility. You will:
- Learn about the spine and tips and tricks for easing discomfort in common yoga-related trouble areas
- Practice specific pranayama techniques for integrating your body through your spine
- Enjoy a dynamic flow practice to discover spinal neutrality and functional movement that applies to everyday life
- Experience a guided meditation to connect into the energetic pulse of the chakras and their associated nerve plexuses along the spine
Time: 5:30-7 p.m.
Date: Saturday, December 10th
Hosted By: Jonathan De Leon
Challenge Your Practice
Time: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, December 11th
Hosted By: Audrey Jansen, E-RYT 200, RYT 500
Are you ready to feel more challenge in your yoga practice? In this experiential workshop led by Audrey, you will learn how to challenge yourself at home, in the studio, or wherever you practice yoga. You will leave with tools that empower you to take yourself deeper, both physically and mentally.
This workshop is intended for those who have an established, consistent yoga practice that they would like to deepen through increased physical and mental challenge.
Held both in-studio and via livestream from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 11th, followed by optional 15-minute Q&A. Investment of $18
Free Yoga Nidra for Veterans & First Responders
Time: 4-5 PM
Date: Monday, December 12th
Instructor: Meghan Lucas, E-RYT 500
Yoga Nidra is guided physical relaxation and is a beneficial tool to release stress and its effects on our bodies and minds. This invites our system to return to a natural state of ease.
Flow for Reproductive Health
Time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Date: Saturday, December 17th
Instructor: Eva Koplin, RYT 200
Join Eva Koplin, RYT 200 for a Donation-Based Yoga Flow for Laramie Reproductive Health. It's free to sign-up and you can donate via cash, check, or Venmo (to @seekyoga). Suggested donation is $15.
Wondering what Laramie Reproductive Health does? LRH is the Heart of your Health, providing a safe place for your reproductive needs. They provide compassionate preventative care and education to the community in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
LRH services are offered on a sliding fee scale, making each visit affordable to you based on your individual income, and they offer a wide variety of contraceptive options.