Check out Upcoming Events
Full Event Calendar
Want to sign-up for multiple events? You can easily see a list of all future events and book by clicking the event list button.
Podcast Challenge for Reflection, Inspiration, + Healing
Time/Date: The Month of January, Concluding with a community sharing event on Wednesday, February 1st at 7 PM
We are hosting a podcast challenge to give away a month of unlimited yoga! Here's how it works:
- The Seek Yoga Studio team put together a Spotify playlist of podcast episodes they have found to be most inspiring, healing, and thought-provoking.
- For every podcast episode that you listen to and share about on your Instagram story during the month of January, using the challenge graphic, you are entered to win a month of unlimited yoga. The more episodes you listen to + share about, the more entries you get. In order for us to see your posts and count your entry, you will need to be following and followed by @seekyoga and must tag @seekyoga in your post. To download the graphic to your mobile device, simply hold your finger down on the image above and select "save to photos"
- On February 1st, we will hold a community circle at the studio where everyone shares about their favorite episode from the playlist and what they took away from it. You don't have to be at the circle to win, but everyone who shows up to the circle gets an additional entry! Not on Instagram but want to participate? Please do! You are still invited to listen along and join the circle on February 1st.
FREE YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
Time: 10:30-11:45 AM
Date: January 28
Hosted By: Audrey Jansen, E-RYT 200, RYT 500, Studio Owner
Are you new to yoga or just interested in better understanding the basics? Join Audrey for a FREE yoga for beginners workshop where you will:
Learn foundational yoga poses
Build confidence for joining classes
Enjoy a mini yoga flow in our beautiful studio
Get answers any yoga questions you have
YOGA FOR READERS
Time: 3-4:30 PM
Date: January 29
Hosted By: Sydney Humphrey, RYT 200
- Join Sydney Humphrey, RYT 200 and avid reader for an afternoon of yoga, community, and a book exchange. This all-levels workshop will start with a book exchange, and transition into a slow flow yoga practice designed just for readers: including lots of chest/heart opening, neck and upper back stretches, and all-around goodness (including some yin/restorative postures)
- Be sure to bring a fiction book that you love and are excited to gift to someone. Of course, if you don't have a book that you are ready to pass along, but still want to join: come anyways! Extra books will be available as needed.
- Investment of $24 includes yoga practice and a new (to you) book. Attendees are welcome to stay after class for tea and community.
Free Spinal Health for Your Best Self Talk
Time: 9:45-10:45 AM
Date: February 7th
Hosted By: Dr. J.D. Simpson of Simpson Chiropractic and Wellness
Your Best Self: Learn what real health is and how to find it with Dr. Simpson of Simpson Chiropractic & Wellness. See how spinal health impacts all facets of life: physical, mental, emotional, and how you can care for your nervous system to live your best life.
Breakfast Provided: A yogurt bar with granola, yogurt, and fresh fruit will be provided, as well as a variety of tea for you to enjoy during our mini-session.
Q&A Session: After the mini-session with Dr. Simpson, we'll have a Q&A Forum so you can ask all your health questions in a small class setting.
Free Yoga Nidra + Coffee for Veterans and First Responders
Time: 4-5 PM
Date: February 13th, March 13th, and April 0th
Hosted By: Meghan Lucas, E-RYT 500 and Navy Veteran
A monthly event for veterans and first responders in Laramie. Yoga Nidra is guided physical relaxation and a beneficial tool to release stress and its effects on our body and mind. This allows our system to return to a more natural state of ease and balance.
The best part, all you need to do is come to the studio, get really cozy, and listen. After a 30-40 minute practice, we'll have some light beverages available - please stay and meet some folks!
Sound Bath Yoga
Time: 4:30 - 6:15 p.m.
Date: February 18th
Hosted By: Audrey Jansen, E-RYT 200, RYT 500 and Jonathan De Leon of Soundembodiment
During this special event, you will:
- Have a multi-sensory experience designed to activate deep relaxation, facilitated by Jonathan De Leon of Soundembodiment and Audrey Jansen
- Be offered support, nourishment, and strengthening for your own inner sense of well-being
- Experience a gentle, grounding (all-levels) yoga flow while being immersed in the healing sounds of ancient Tibetan singing bowls & gongs
- Enjoy an extended sound bath shavasana to enter into an even deeper meditative state
- Leave feeling revitalized, realigned, and renewed for the year ahead!